Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thursday Three

First: Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm
When I saw this on A Cup of Jo, a blog I follow, I knew I had to share it on mine as well! Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm did a segment for The Tonight Show of them photobombing tourists on the Top of the Rock in NYC. This is totally my humor and I laughed out loud. Watch below!










Second: Fresh
My mom's birthday was on the 27th, but she came up last Saturday for her birthday dinner. That day, I made a quick drive up to Dutch Floral & Home in OKC and got some cash and carry blooms to take to dinner. (My arrangement is on the top right) I'm planning on going back this weekend to grab some more for my apartment!
















Third: Weddings
A friend of mine is getting married on Saturday and, while I do NOT have wedding fever, I am excited to go and I've been thinking "wedding" all week. This post by Desiree Hartsock highlights a desert wedding and I'm obsessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment