Sunday, March 30, 2014

Little corners

In the apartment I share with my roommate, Sommer, I kind of took over the decorating part (which she was totally okay with) and since moving here last August I have really loved living here.

Our apartment complex has a park-like feel and I love having the windows open and letting the sunlight and spring breeze flow through our place. Below are my favorite little corners of my humble abode.

My bedroom: canvases I painted when I moved into my first apartment, family pictures, pine cones brought home from Colorado, Libra notepad and pencil
In-between dining and living: vintage side table, envelope box and blanket, my mantra "good vibes only," deer shed brought home from Colorado
Dining area: my two favorite candles, Vera Bradley napkins brought home from Florida, flowers from my sweet boss

0 comments:

Post a Comment