Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Oscar trends

I've been saving watching the actual Oscars for a watch party my friends and I are having this week, but I did watch the red carpet and I have to say... everyone looked stunning. I don't feel like anyone did terribly wrong this year... surprisingly, I loved almost everything that I saw. With that being said, however, I don't feel like there were enough risks being taken! Obviously there were a couple plunging necklines, etc. but there were very clear trends and mostly everyone stuck to classic silhouettes. You can never go wrong with classic, but I do have to say I wish I would have seen at least a couple of fashion gone wrong but that's why we like it moments.

But as usual, every woman looked beautiful, every man looked sharp and Jared Leto is still as gorgeous as ever. My favorites? Lupita Nyong'o in Prada, Emma Watson in Vera Wang, Kate Hudson in Altelier Versace, and Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture.

Oscar 2014 trends
nude metallic


(my favorite) classic black


white/cream


navy


one pop of color

0 comments:

Post a Comment