Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday Three

First: Adele Dazeem
Okay, we all know about John Travolta mispronouncing singer Idina Menzel's name as "Adele Dazeem" (if you haven't seen it, click here! It's hilarious. Skip to 1:01 to go straight to the clip) and I'm sure you've also seen the multiple ways you can "Travolt-ify" your name. From now on, you can call me Kenzie Marsheem. Find out yours here!






Second: Reuse
Today, I bought my first reusable cup from Starbucks. It's top rack dishwasher safe, microwaveable (remove the lid first, though!) BPA free and recyclable in some areas. And the best part... it's only a dollar. So basically you have no excuse not to help your earth! Also, I don't know if you've noticed, but reusable coffee cups like these are usually pricey. Stock up on a few of these and you're set.






Third: Laid back vibes
Lately, I've been feeling a beachy vibe not only within myself but in my wardrobe. I recently bought a pair of distressed denim skinnies (yes, just like what we wore in high school minus the flare bottoms) and I love them. Paired with messy, wavy tresses and a loose tee, I feel super relaxed and more like myself! How do you show it when you're feeling laid back?

0 comments:

Post a Comment