Monday, March 24, 2014

Spotlight: Blue Moon Cafe

This past week, I spent a couple of full days in the Tulsa area and got to spend a short morning before returning back to OKC in Brookside, one of my favorite areas in Tulsa, but I'm usually there at night so I wanted to check out the daytime scene.


I used my Keep It Local app to find Blue Moon Bakery and Cafe (10% off!) and as I walked in, the atmosphere was perfect. If it were a nice day, I would've opted to sit outside on Blue Moon's adorable patio, but I decided to snag a table inside between two older singles dining. It was refreshing to see that people still like to eat alone.

While examining my view, I noticed the store across the way offers free yoga on Sunday mornings!
At first, I ordered oatmeal. I put too much brown sugar in it. Fail.
After that, I decided to get something a little more hearty.
You can download their menus here.

My second meal of choice: one whole wheat pancake and two strips of bacon, and it was delicious
Overall, I'm excited to go back and try more things not only on the breakfast menu but the lunch and dinner menus as well. Any time you're in Brookside on a nice day, head over to Blue Moon and have breakfast on the patio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment