Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday Three

First: Palm dreams
Since graphic tees are so huge right now, and quirky prints are swiftly moving into mainstream style, this palm print is perfect for this spring and summer! You can find it on just about anything, and I love the idea of turning this tee's print in black and white and dressing it down with a pair of distressed shorts and big black sunnies.














Second: Morning ritual
For the past few weeks, I have been setting my alarm at 7:30 every day (7:15 on Tues/Thurs so I can fit in a quick workout before class!) And I have been absolutely loving it. One of my favorite parts about waking up early, however, is my breakfast time. Breakfast is my favorite meal and I love having time to sit down somewhere comfy to eat and visualize my day. The other day I bought some Girl Scout cookies from my boss at Kickoff Couture and she suggested having these (least amount of cals per-serving than all of the others) with coffee. Five cookies and a little coffee can go a long way for a girl's mood!







Third: Brilliant
Do you ever feel like the regular Emoji's you have just aren't enough sometimes? Behold: the Harper's Bazaar emoji app. By clicking the little conversation bubble on the top right, you can place the ones you want in a message to text or email to whomever you please. And the best part? It's free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment