Friday, February 21, 2014

F/W '14

I have to say, I am extremely pleased with most of the trends for Fall '14 and I can't wait to add some NYFW inspired pieces to my wardrobe. There are, of course, a million different trends going on and I'm planning to do a couple more posts about them as we get closer to fall--but for now, here are a few favorites.

1. Midnight
Navy blue has always been a big part of my wardrobe; mostly everything I owned in high school was a combo of navy, grey and white. And a lot of stripes. Which I still love today... except I didn't dress nearly as well. It was almost all Abercrombie or Hollister. Let's not talk about it.

Peter Som
Tory Burch

Tadashi Shoji
We are seeing a lot of different tones of navy (not to mention blue in general) and I love that blue is becoming more versatile.

2. Fresh
One time, one of my teachers tried to tell me that floral wasn't a classic print.

Naeem Khan
Rodarte
Peter Som
I am here to declare she is wrong.

3. Like a man
This whole menswear thing has me completely obsessed. It's been going on for quite some time now, but it's making an even bigger debut this fall with continuing trends like tux inspired looks and big, blanket-y boxy coats. I have to say, I love it all.

Theory
Joie
Public School
Do you spot another trend in with these? Clean, sleek, modern lines. Gorg.

4. Back to our roots
I am loving this super side action we've been seeing a TON of on the runway. Seriously, a ton.

Joie
Mara Hoffman
Rodarte
By fall, my bangs will finally be grown enough for me to full-on try this out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment