Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday Three

First: IT'S FASHION WEEK!

Us fashion people live for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. The things I would do to be in New York for the next ten days! I mean how beautiful are these Fall 2014 pieces from BCBG Max Azria? It's just the first day, but I'm already spotting trends. Follow your favorite magazines and designers on Instagram to see backstage pics like these! AND you can even watch live on mbfashionweek.com. I know I will be! After NYFW is said and done, I will be slaving away over a very important post... Fall trends.















Second: Spotted!


I walked into my 11:00 marketing class today and what did I see? This is Jessica, and she is wearing not only a Kickoff Couture hoodie, but a Kickoff Couture beanie as well! It's a proud moment for me to see people who love our brand enough to wear it.















Third: How to...


This Harper's Bazaar story on how to pronounce designer names is just perfect. Any fashionista needs to know how to properly pronounce designers if they want to be taken seriously. And what's even better? There's also a round two. Study these and you'll soon feel very educated in fashion lingo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment