Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy V-day!


To love is the most simple, yet most complicated thing in this life. To love, we open our hearts, our minds, and our lives to others whom we trust enough to do so. For some, loving is easy. For others, loving is hard. But I'm asking you today, that you make love less complicated not only today, but always. Your friends, your family, others in general; we all deserve love. I have been reminded this week that it is never too soon or too much to say "I love you."

John 13:34-35  “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.


Who's with me? Send out some serious love vibes today!
XOXOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment