Saturday, June 14, 2014

The good life

If you read my blog, you know that I reference A Cup of Jo quite a bit, she is a brilliant blogger and I feel like if I knew her in real life we would be friends.

She recently posted a video that I had never seen, although there are a ton of views so maybe you've seen it. If not, I highly recommend you watch it.

One of the most important things to remind myself (and others, when possible) is that we must always keep an open mind, love, care for, and treat everyone exactly the same, no matter the circumstance. It's something we could all use a little work on, and this video is a great reminder of that.

Check out Jo's post to see the link to an interesting article regarding the topic and, please, watch the video!


PS-60 really cool rare photos, & a tiny house with everything you'd need

0 comments:

Post a Comment