Saturday, June 21, 2014

Simplicity


For a while now, I have been dreaming about my life outside of college and what the possibilities are.

I have to keep reminding myself that money is not everything and when you're young like I am, the possibilities are endless. You just have to reach out and grab them while you can.

I've been considering taking a solo trip to Colorado in the fall to continue exploring my hopes, dreams, fears and everything in-between as I'm making the transition into my adult life. These may or may not include living in a tree house.

Also, I've been doing a lot of searches about tiny houses... I am in LOVE with the idea of such simple living. This article-10 tiny houses you can rent on Airbnb has me dreaming of taking a tiny house trip.

Have you ever thought about living in a tiny house? Or a tree house? Tell me I'm not the only one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment