Monday, June 2, 2014

Changing interests



When I started my first blog a couple of years ago, I followed all fashion blogs-I loved looking at the pictures of their outfits from day to day.

Things have changed.

I follow fashion blogs, I am a fashion major, after all... and I do still like them, but I find myself quite uninterested in scouring all of the outfit posts. I don't even click on the posts to read them anymore!

This change in interests for me is a bit challenging... seeing as how I'm supposed to be a fashion-driven blog. Although I've always considered Style&Things to be a "life, style, and lifestyle blog" I started it with the intentions of keeping it mostly in the "style" category.

With that being said, I am going to take a step back and experiment. I really love doing lifestyle posts-traveling, tips, etc. and if it's okay with you I'd like to start focusing more on those!

0 comments:

Post a Comment