Friday, June 6, 2014

My infatuation with peanut butter

I have been on a MAJOR peanut butter kick lately. Craving it left and right, especially after dinner!

Tonight, I caved and made some peanut butter cookies. Luckily, they aren't too terrible for you. Better than the store bought kind, anyway.

Here's what I did:

Start out by semi-melting 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter. Next, mix in 1/2 cup Truvia baking blend or another sweetener that measures like sugar. Throw in 1 tsp. baking soda and one egg. I also added some rolled oats to mine for a bit of added fiber!

Throw in the oven for 10 minutes and here's what I got:



These are delish. I will definitely cut back on the amount of sugar next time, maybe to 1/4 cup instead of 1/2, but overall they're great and only contain a few simple ingredients! Hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment