Sunday, January 12, 2014

New experiences

I have been waiting for a good couple of months to find a job in my field that I actually wanted to do... And it finally happened!

Before Christmas break, I saw a flyer in my professor's office for a job at a company called Kickoff Couture. I had no idea what it was, but the job description seemed legit and I went ahead and sent my resume in. After a couple of weeks, I interviewed. Almost a month later, I was the very first employee and Design Assistant at Kickoff Couture.

Kickoff Couture creates bold game day designs for the modern fan. We are a mostly wholesale company, which means we sell our apparel in boutiques around Oklahoma. And we are growing quickly! To learn more about Kickoff Couture, go to our websitefollow us on instagram or like us on Facebook! On the website, you can search through the stores that sell our designs (even better-we sell local!), find out more about the company and SHOP!

Shea and her husband, Jamie!
I have already learned so much and I am having so much fun-my boss really is the coolest. I am so excited to help grow the company, and I think we are definitely going to go places with this.

P.S. If you own anything Kickoff Couture, send us a picture at info@kickoffcouture.com and we might just feature you on our website!

"Win or Lose... Look Good!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment