Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Little Rascals obsession


2014 marks the 20 year anniversary of The Little Rascals. Can you believe it?

If you were born anywhere in the late 80's or early 90's, chances are you, too, were (and still are) obsessed with The Little Rascals.

Growing up, my best friend and I would watch it nonstop. I was Buckwheat, she was Porky, and we went around reciting infamous lines and songs from their scenes together. Sound familiar? When I saw this article, I knew I had to dedicate a post to it. It's just too good!

*Sidenote: did you know Zac Mabry (Porky) recently graduated from OU? Mind=blown.

Brian Pocrass, Producer/CEO of production company 22 Vision recently got the entire original cast together for an anniversary photoshoot recreating the character's iconic looks and scenes from the movie. I mean, the whole thing is amazing. It's really interesting to see where they all ended up.

Browse through the photos from the photoshoot here

Watch a behind-the-scenes video here

Still don't have your fix? Watch another behind-the-scenes video here (it's okay, I watched them all too)

0 comments:

Post a Comment