Friday, September 5, 2014

Healthy Desserts



Back when I was obsessed with the Tone It Up Community I asked the people on there for suggestions for healthy dessert recipes... I have a mean sweet tooth and I really just can't go without dessert at least once a day.

That's when I was introduced to Chocolate Covered Katie. While I've only tried a couple of recipes so far this girl is, as far as I'm concerned, a culinary genius. While I don't love the layout of her site, she has healthy recipes (and the nutrition facts to prove it) to every traditionally unhealthy dessert you can think of.

I'm dying to try the deep dish cookie pie and these chocolate fudge zucchini brownies. Don't forget this (pictured above) single-serving apple crumble... perfect for my frequent apple pie cravings!
Come to think of it, they're a great idea for Thanksgiving entertaining.

PS-It's Fashion Week! Although everything that happens at Fashion Week is fabulous because Fashion Week is Fashion Week is FASHION WEEK... See 13 things about it that made me LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment