Saturday, May 10, 2014

Ellie Alexa

When I was 17, I got a dog for my birthday. I knew I wanted a Maltese, I knew I wanted a girl and I knew I wanted to name her Ellie.

Fate stepped in and we found a perfect baby who's name was already Ellie, so obviously, she had to be mine. Born on July 25th, 2009, she was the smallest of her litter from both a small mom and dad which meant a perfect fit for me since I wanted a teacup-size dog. (She's much smaller than most Maltese grow to be.)

When she was eight weeks old, this happened

*excuse the braces
I FELL IN LOVE. Anyone who has ever owned a pet can relate when I say it truly is like you just adopted a baby. And I did. I adopted a furry baby. And she was perfect.

Now, I may be bias, but my Ellie Alexa is quite possibly the best dog ever. She loves wearing clothes since naturally I trained her young. She is like a rag doll, not the least bit wirey and LOVES cuddles. She has the best personality-she's funny. Her hobbies include sunbathing on the patio and loving on everyone. Oh, and she also knows her middle name--call her Alexa and she will come running.

To get back to the point, I AM GETTING HER BACK! Since moving out during the summer of 2012, she has lived with my mom since I did not have enough time or money to have her with me. So this summer when I move into my house and will be starting my last year of school, she will come to live with me! Be prepared for Ellie-related posts in the near future.

Here are some other oldies of my babe and I!

2009
2011
2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment