Friday, October 31, 2014

Links I Love


I can't tell you how much I miss blogging after this crazy week. It reminds me that this blog is a safe haven for me, a place for me to talk about the things I'm passionate about and, hopefully, inspire you too.

Happy Halloween! I try my best to avoid Halloween each year, I've never been all about it, but now that I'm living in a great neighborhood I can't wait to pass out candy. Plus, I can't avoid my friend's birthday party tomorrow which also happens to be a costume party; needless to say I'm still trying to figure out what to wear.

I'm still completely booked, so a Links I Love post (with a few narratives!) will have to do for now. If it's any consolation, similar posts are my favorite on the blogs I read regularly. The best of the web, all in one place!

Resume tips

Pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes (I'm planning on using a few substitutions to make it a bit healthier)

When I can't sleep, I always search through airbnb. Recently: New York

I got my first client as a personal stylist

Currently obsessed with everything Preserve

I've been thinking about these leggings for weeks

I follow everything Rachel Brathen AKA yoga girl, and I can't wait to order her first book

I may or may not have posted about Teeki before, but I'm still in love

Watch someone get a tattoo in slow motion (pretty gross) then learn some stuff about tattoo removal (so interesting)

I would save so much money+calories with my own latte machine

I can't wait to visit Williams-Sonoma for peppermint bark, hot chocolate and mulling spices

I love this blog, it lets you go to Paris whenever you want

0 comments:

Post a Comment