Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Links I love


We The Economy is putting out 20 (funny it seems) short films starting October 21st

I don't have kids, but this post is pretty funny and, from what I can gather, very true

Yoga postures and their Sanskrit names-great for yogis

Dying to make this Pumpkin Zucchini Bread

Speaking of baking, I recently gave up sweets (on the weekdays)-here's the 5 phases of giving up ALL sugar

Lena Dunham's book, Not That Kind of Girl, is out. Watch her give awesome advice (I watched every single one)

I want this not-quite-wallpaper wallpaper

Have you ever seen a huge lake dry up? Now I have

You may have seen this by now, but if not, watch it

I desperately want to gain the courage to clean out my closet

These are awesome for parties

There's a big difference between whole grain, multigrain and whole wheat-learn which ones to choose

Pretty home office inspiration

0 comments:

Post a Comment