Tuesday, July 15, 2014

At home iced coffee fix

The other day I really wanted some iced coffee and I thought, I have a coffee machine and some milk and stuff I can make MY OWN!

Fast forward to me sprinting leisurely walking to the kitchen to get started. Little did I know it would take me about three seconds to make it which I guess is good but I was weirdly disappointed; maybe I didn't feel as fancy as I thought? Either way, it did the trick.

What you'll need:


Iced coffee:
1 coffee cup of chilled plain coffee
1/4 cup cream
1/2 cup milk
Ice

If you like your coffee super sweet, add a bit of stevia or sugar. *Remember, 1 tsp. of stevia sweetens like 2 tsp. of sugar so start with a little and taste test! I also wanna try this with a tiny bit of caramel syrup.
Shake or stir or both and enjoy!

sip sip

0 comments:

Post a Comment