Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thursday Three

First: Welcome to Spin Class
Before submitting this post today, I had already started this one, thinking this article was just cute and funny and I should share it.
That was before my friend Taylor talked me into going to spin with her this morning at 6 a.m.
I actually loved it (it was hard work!) but this article is still funny and quite ironic since I started classes this morning.



Second: Unbelievable
I love articles that highlight foreign places because I'm convinced I was born with extreme wanderlust. However, this one is different, because it showcases a ton of places that really don't look real but they are. It's incredible to see what's out there.









Third: Champs
If you know me at all, you know I love champagne. Cupcakes and Cashmere (my favorite blog if you haven't noticed) recently put a short and sweet post together about things every champ-lover should know.


0 comments:

Post a Comment