Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thursday Three Chicago edition

First: Chicago dreamin'
Since finalizing plans last week for a trip to Chicago this summer, I have been nothing short of obsessed. It is absolutely what is getting me through this cray-ay-azy week.











Second: Outfit planning
Does anyone else envision in their head a time in the future, then what you'll be wearing? I've been doing this for the trip and I envision wearing these super cute Converse (which are thinner and less clown-like than the regular ones) with a grey sweatshirt dress for a daytime look.










Third: Tips
A blog I follow, A Cup of Jo, posted this the other day about a book called NYC Basic Tips and Etiquette, and her post has some pretty hilarious animated examples. Other than it being a cute idea for a coffee table book, I can't help but wonder of some of the tips are true for Chi-Town!

0 comments:

Post a Comment