Sunday, July 12, 2015

Siesta//I took a short blogging nap


Wow, it's been so long since I've done this that it almost feels unfamiliar. In the three months its been since my last post, I've been up to a few things that are worth noting:

  • I graduated college (what?)
  • I accepted my first full time job position at Kickoff Couture as the Director of Sales and Operations (what? So official)
  • I moved into a really hip, really cool, really AWESOME apartment in Midtown, OKC
As you can assume, I've been needing to point my energies in other directions, truly being present in the change that's ensued. However, with change comes inspiration, and I hope to be able to get on here a little more often in the coming months!

Flat Iron Beach Waves
Separate hair into three sections. Starting with the bottom layer, clamp a 1-2" section of hair with a flat iron and twist the wrist in one direction; forwards or backwards. Move to the next section, twisting in the opposite direction. Continue with each layer and finish with dry shampoo at the roots and sea salt spray all over. Tousle with fingers, listen to a rock song, whatever you must do to mess it up a bit and voila!
PS//This style is perfect for the sassiest hair flip if you wanna go for a deep side part after a few margaritas on a Sunday. Or, ya know, whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment